Saturday 23 March 2013

New OCC Lip Tars: Sci Fi Lullabies

 

scifi

From peachy nudes through to champagne and gunmetal iridescent metallics, the new Sci Fi Lullabies Collection of OCC Lip Tars could not be more fabulous!  We’re waiting with baited breath for these to grace our shelves in the next week or so and could not wait to share with you lovelies!  True fashionistas will love how these complement the SS 2013 pastel metallic trend.

Want a closer look? Course you do!  Here goes in the same order they appear above…

occ-lip-tar-Zhora

ZHORA Pale Peach, Pink/Red Metallic

occ-lip-tar-Clockwork

CLOCKWORK Rich Terracotta With An Orange Undertone

 

occ-lip-tar-PRISPRIS Palest Champagne Metallic

occ-lip-tar-BATTY

BATTY Midnight Black/Gunmetal Metallic


 

occ-lip-tar-LOVECRAFTLOVECRAFT Iridescent Pink/Lilac Metallic

occ-lip-tar-Annika

ANNIKA Pale Neutral Peach

 

The new shades will be priced at £11.95 each.

Lovecraft is top of our can’t.wait.to.try list…. how about you?!

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I think Annika is my favourite, but I'll probably want them all once I see some swatches!
    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous, especially Annika and Zhora! I bet they'd look beautiful mixed together too.

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of clockwork. I have yet to try any of the liptars, although I have heard great things!
    Sarah xoxo | Beeauty Geek

    ReplyDelete